- 11:29 I wonder which part of part-time my work didn't understand? 35h a week = not exactly part-time. Good for money, but come on. :(
- 12:44 Oh, goody. It's 41h now. In what universe is that part-time??
- 16:00 It is way too early for Christmas adverts, yes? Yes??
Last time on The Frost Legacy, Anna grew up into a scary, flirty teen but had trouble finding a boy who would remain her age for longer than one evening. Andy reached his teen years as well and Isabel finally relieved Constance of having to care for toddlers and turned into an ambitious little geek. <3
Oh yeah, and Daniel continued to rock at pretty much everything.
Then there was a strange visit in the middle of the night...
( 80+ images & heir poll!Collapse )
1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- Current Mood:curious
- Current Music:Depeche Mode - Peace
Last time on the Frost Legacy Daniel and Constance grew into middle-aged reasonable adults, sort of succeeded in keeping two children alive, one of them being an artistic nutcase, and the supposedly unlucky Daniel continued to get promoted without even trying to while Constance became increasingly frustrated about her LTW.
( 100+ pictures - Lots of birthdays, craziness and the biggest nose in Sim-history!Collapse )
1.0 1.1 1.2
- Current Mood:tired
- Current Music:youtube
- Current Mood:calm
- Current Music:tv in the background
- Current Mood:artistic
- Current Music:none